Leading Parental Partnership Award
The academy is currently working towards achieving the Leading Parental Partnership Award and as usual it is important that your opinions and ideas are heard.
There are a number of ways that you can do this:
- By phone - call to your child's College Leader or Subject Leader or your child's teacher
- By letter or email - which can be directed in the academy to the appropriate person who will then get in touch with you
- Attend our Parents Forum - these are held throughout the year, last roughly 45 minutes and at which a key member of staff gives a short talk on an element of academy life. There is then an opportunity for questions and answers. To see more information on parent forum including the upcoming dates click here
- Parents Evenings - an opportunity to meet with your child's teachers to discuss their progress, achievement and any barriers that may inhibit them reaching their potential
- Arrange a meeting - you are welcome to arrange to meet with Subject Leaders, Senior Leaders and Class teachers at any point during the year
- Parent surveys - there are parent surveys available to complete at all events and feedback is always welcome.
Should you require any further information on the LPPA award, please contact me enquiries@ceciljones,net